Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Blog

Tonight? I cant even write about it, I cant even describe it, I cant... I just cant.

Jesus is---

Wow. In awe, in shock, in wonder, this is me amazed truly... truly amazed. I say it all the time but I really don't ever give enough power to that word... GOSH that word doesn't even begin to describe it!

If you are a human being this is for you.

You are beautiful, you are loved, you are cherished, you are precious and adored. Someone wants to hold you, someone wants to spend time with you, someone wants to listen to every little thing that's on your mind, someone wants to fill your empty places...the ones that you don't think anyone knows about....the places that hurt so bad they make you ache and cry and feel depressed... the emptiness that makes you want to be someone else...anyone else....or no one at all.

Can I tell you something?

There is someone who follows you around all the time dancing and singing over you... all around you. Someone who follows you around in awe of the person that you are and are going to be. Someone who thinks your beautiful.

Someone who thinks your beautiful.


Someone who thinks your beautiful.


Someone who thinks your beautiful.

Look up. He has great plans for you. He has great plans for your future and for your present!


Jesus says that you are beautiful. Jesus says where your heart is there your treasure is too. Jesus calls us his treasure, so you know what that says to me?

Jesus loves you and me more than anything else in this universe! He is so in love with you He sings to you, He dances over you!

Hear that. Receive it and believe it.

1 comment: