Friday, May 9, 2008

Drive slow for the pedestrians

Today? Well today I decided to be a layabout and have a Buffy fest, I have been watching since 8 am you know how many Buffy episodes you can watch in 4 hours?

No?

Well let me tell you blogger friends! The answer is 5, quite amazing isn't it?

So now I am a little Buffy'd out, Zuzu is being stupid because she wont show me her hair and my hair is not so red anymore but it really quite pink.

On the plus side pink is so totally better than orange so I can deal.

I started writing a story, something I haven't done in awhile, story writing hasn't really been high up on my list of priorities lately and not surprisingly, I miss it. So the other night I started writing, it feels good to be writing something other than a song, refreshing really.

Alright so i must go food is becoming essential and my tummy is none to happy.

And remember; "Drive slow for the pedestrians"

thank you.


brit

No comments: