Thursday, January 22, 2009

You take my hand and drag me head first- Fearless

I just finished watching 'Another Cinderella Story' please, take my word and never EVER watch it. I just lost an hour and a half of my life... an hour and a half that I will never get back... I feel cheated, like someone just tricked me. I feel cheap. Please just heed my advice, save yourself the time and spare yourself a head-ache.

This past week has been interesting. I started working at AppleBees and I learned that just because its Sunday and people go to church doesnt mean that they are nice after the service. I got yelled at by a lady who goes to New Life, a lady who sat at the table the whole time discussing Pastor Bradys sermon on prayer with her family (she had been at the church service I had just been at not a half an hour before) and then thought it would be nice to yell at me because the kitchen forgot to put bacon on her sandwich. Kill em with kindness, right?
So the rest of the morning I showed her Jesus. I was nice and made friends with her kids, I showed her Jesus the only way I know how. :-D She must have felt bad at the end of that meal because she left me a 12 dollar tip on a 35 dollar check.

I love serving. I love people, I really do. It is not easy to love someone who so obviously could care less but its what I have been charged with. So em Jesus mean show em love. Why?
Because God is LOVE.

In other news... Totally went into a Tattoo parlor the other day and was going to get 'Love Never Fails' tatted on my shoulder in Hebrew but chickened out. Me and needles=un-mixy things and it didnt help that I had my mothers voice in my head, "Don't do it Brittany. It is permanent and trashy and how are you ever going to find a man when you have a Tattoo. Boys look at girls with tattoos differently then ones who dont. Do you really want them to look at YOU that way?"

Honestly? I couldnt give a care less what all the boys out there think. If I want to do something to my body I am going to do it because I want to. I dont need a reason, I am a grown up. BWAHAHAHAHA I have waited a long time to say that! So I am not going to get one today... or tomorrow but eventually, mark my words I will have a tattoo... its just a matter of time... do you think they will ever find a way to do it without using needles?

I can wait.

I am obsessed with Taylor Swift. Just thought I'd say.

"I miss screamin and fightin and kissin in the rain
And its two A.M. and I'm cursin your name
So in love that you act insane
And thats the way I loved you

Breakin down and comin undone
Its a roller coaster kind of rush
And I never knew I could feel that much
And thats the way I loved you"

I am liking life right now... I have got to say.
Worship School=AMAZING.
4.0 GPA=UNREAL
Fun job with great friends=INCREDIBLE

I like where I am at right now.
I am enjoying my single-ness and the end of my teen years.

I think I feel like writing so I will catch you up again at a later date cause you cant pass insipration up when it hits! :-)

<3<3<3

No comments: