Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blah Blah Blah and love

Good morning world of blogger people!

Today is going to be interesting. We are going to Trade days to do some last minute Fathers day shopping but I have to be back in town by 2 because I am on the worship team tonight. After that I am babysitting for the Dukes and hopefully than I can go home and get some much needed sleep.

A question for anyone who is still reading after that very boring first paragraph.

Is it possible to hate someone and love them at the same time?

Rationally I have to say no because in my book love and hate cannot co-exist they are conflicting emotions.

Than I have to ask myself the question- Is hate really the opposite of love?...or is it fear?

With the def. of love God gives us in the bible the answer of course would be no. You cannot hate and love the same person. Its not possible, so I guess I have my answer there.

But if you love someone and you cant stand some of the things they do and hate some of the things they stand for that doesnt mean you hate the actual person but their beliefs but that is such a HUGE part of a person...what they believe.

I believe in God. I believe in having a personal relationship with Him. I believe in prayer, it works, I have seen it. I dont believe in religion. Its pointless there is only one way period. I wont deny that others believe the same thing about their religion and beliefs but does believing something necessarily make it true? No. That is where faith steps in.

So you say that same line of reasoning can be turned back to my own beliefs...yes. Absolutely but in my case I have proof. Would it hold up under a scientists microscope...maybe...maybe not but for me its enough.


Okay so I have to be done rambling for now haha we are leaving.

Have a great day! :-)

1 comment:

ZuZu said...

That was a lot of deep thoughts for right after waking up.