Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The next few months

There is nothing in this world that makes me feel so accomplished, as writing a song.

Started a new one today on the keys. :-)

Its really good. I don't say that about a lot of my songs but this one...this one is special.

I am babysitting for the Chesneys again tonight. Lately it seems like my whole world revolves around kids. I need a vacation.

Got the cutest new hot pink dress from Victoria secret! It has pockets!!! :-)

This summer its all about the cotton dresses for me. Love em.

Talked to him today...haha he made me smile. :-)

That's all for now. Its going to be an interesting next few months.

1 comment:

ZuZu said...

It is a really good song. I wish I had your talent when it comes to writing songs and things of that sort.

I have to say I like you in cotton dresses