Wednesday, July 9, 2008




Pictures from last nights back painting fest lol love this girl!



Dont you just hate when the words get stuck?




Here we go- cryptic post take one.




I am 150 million percent on fire and ecstatic for Desperation! God did some mind blowing things last year but this year...well He is going to show Himself up fosho.
Leaving on Monday AHHHH I still have a million things to take care of and do.
Pray for me. Haha just pray.
You know how when someone tells you they'll call they should at least have the decency to text and say "hey I am really busy today no can do...but tomorrow?"
once again... why do I let him hurt me?
why do I dwell on things?
I am so disgusting...just waiting for every crumb he'll throw at me. it doesnt matter how sick eating it will make me, how old, or raw, or spoiled... I devour it just the same and it leaves me worse off every time.
Pray for me... just pray.
Haha Zuzu I am crying again. I am beginning to think that my body likes crying... I mean why would it do it as much as it does if it didnt.
Where is a pillow?
brit


No comments: