Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sorry.

Sorry for the most depressing post ever last night.

I just need my life to move forward. I have been in the same spot, treading the same water, for the last two years and I am sick of standing still. I want to move forward, but I don't want to move forward with just anyone.

I love him. Am I allowed to say that on here? Am I allowed to say it at all? I think I am through with caring what I am allowed to say, or what the proper thing to do is.

THE BOTTOM LINE

If he wanted to try again. I would. I would move back to California for him, even if it meant leaving everything I love here behind.

I tried to get over it. I tried not to think about him. I tried hating him for leaving but he was just as scared as I was. I am sick and tired of trying so you know what? I am done with it.

I am in love with someone I met and fell in love with 2 1/2 years ago. His name is Adam and he lives in California. He loves history and Garth brooks. He knows more about me than anyone in the this world. He made me happier than I had ever been and I made him happy too.

Right now everything is drawing near to crescendo. He knows how I feel and now its time to wait and see what he chooses to do about it. The balls in his court and what a relief it is to know that.

I find it funny that Im not scared at all because I know he loves me. Whatever happens now is just fate taking its course.

PS he called.

1 comment:

ZuZu said...

I love that song. And you're right it so fits your situation right now thats crazy.

And I'm sorry you have had to go through all of this that you have been dealing with for the last 2 and a half years cuz I know it has not been fun and its sucked and you've felt alone. But I just know that after its all over and worked out you're gonna tell someone this story and they're going to be so encouraged and know that they can get through their circumstances because of what you went through.

I love you