Sunday, June 1, 2008

I know you love me

This weekend was just what I needed.

Church was amazing! The worship was so intense it felt like Wednesday night not Sunday morning. God is moving.

I have to apologize for being in this funky mood lately. Its just that I want to move on so bad! He has...he definitely has and all I want is to find someone to love like that again because once you have it and know what it feels like you never want to loose it.

Jesus just give me the strength to get through tomorrow without thinking about it. Where I am weak you are strong.

Zuzu you are my rock. I don't know what I would do without you. You don't know how many days I just wanted to sleep forever and sit in my self pity but you are always there cheering me on, even when you don't realize it. God knew what He was doing when He ordained this friendship. Thank you for putting up with all my b.s and laughing with me through the tears and all my sad stories. I love you.



Jesus I need you right now. I don't know why I have been having such a hard time of everything lately but I do know one thing I need you more now than I ever have. Please watch and guard over Adam, father I don't know what he is going through right now but I know if anything else he works a lot harder than any 21 year old I have ever met so please just calm his busy spirit and soothe his mind and his nerves. Just give him peace and please Lord I don't know if he is ever lonely like I am lonely but if he is would you really press close to him in those moments because I know its so hard when your alone and I don't ever want him to feel the way that I have felt.

Jesus watch over him and his family and walk beside him even when he doesn't want to acknowledge you're there. If I know anything about Adam its that he is very sensible and level headed, I pray that you just start revealing yourself to him daily in ways that only you can get the mention, honor and glory for.

Lord I know you had a plan for putting Adam and I together when you did and letting us go our separate ways but that doesn't make it any easier for me to accept. Please father just soften my heart to the sound of your voice because I need to hear you and lately I cant hear you at all and all I want to hear is your voice letting me know that everything is going to be okay, that there is nothing wrong with me. That there is nothing wrong with missing someone you love. You put these feeling in me for a reason and I don't know what that reason is but you know and your plans are a whole lot greater than mine.

I need you now and I want you here beside me because I am tired of trying to get over him on my own. I am tired of crying over him and missing him and quite honestly loving him and praying for him when it seems like what we had doesn't matter to him at all.

But you love me.

I know you love me so let me be content with that.

No comments: