Friday, June 6, 2008

Until Tomorrow

Haha I have silly tan lines.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it...the taste of her cherry chap stick" (Thank you Heather, Zuzu and the rest of you galvie girls I now feel very bad for liking this song)

My foot hurts :-(

Oh Crap! I left my guitar in my car but am to tired to get cloths on and go outside to get it.

I lost five pounds and am very proud of myself.

I think I will change my belly button ring.

Eye liner + swimming pools= ugliness

I started Matthew again today and couldn't finish it once again! Jesus! AHHHH I promise I will make it through that entire book one day. There is always tomorrow..... well not necessarily but you get my drift.

There is a graduation party tomorrow that I really don't want to go to but should. Why do graduations depress me? I really don't know. I don't think its because I never had one of my own... I think it just reverts back to the whole change=scary thing with me.

Funny. The thing I am scared of, and the thing that I crave the most, are exactly the same.

Something to ponder.

Well goodnight world of blogger people. Until t0morrow.

2 comments:

ZuZu said...

what silly tan lines do you have?

and why does your foot hurt?

just start in the middle of the flipping book so you can finish it weirdo!!

and is it bad that I don't really wanna go to the grad party either?

Brittany Noel said...

lol my boobs go tan white than tan again. its really quite funny.

I dont know why it hurts it just does so pray for it because a hurt foot is no fun at all.

no.

.....well it is bad of both of us but what can you do?