Friday, June 6, 2008

A stroke of genious

The Lakers made me cry.

On the plus side Garrett beat the rubiks cube (i hate those little buggers) and that brings me immense pleasure.

Lakers oh Lakers...its alright we're not defeated yet.

PS I hate stupid ref.s who make stupid calls! they are of the devil, I am sure of it! and seriously come on!!!!!! the whole game it was in and out and in and out! okay Im done and refuse to think about it anymore. i refuse.


HAHAHAHA Than Carter writes back----

IN your face, to the lakers it's a disgrace, but to me its amazing.... Grace!

Beat that, oh wait you can't, cuz your from LA, the city that is GAY!

You like it, eww wait Garnett just SPIKED it in Gasol's eye lid.

Peaceout Gayscout, if you're a fan you then you know what its about.

Its the NBA finals and the Lakers are OUT!:P

Its done, finished, over, as in maybe next year the rapist kobe will get a little closer.

lakers will not win.

Until this series is over consider frustration and crying your friend.



(Okay not bad not bad....for a new guy......but he didnt know he was going up against a master)




(I am so good I dont even need and intro)

wow I have really got to say that little thing you tried to do was really rather lame

this is just the first game just wait until the next

kobe bryant and his boys are gonna woop up on some aaaa.....

you think you got us down? you think you got us beat? but another thing is coming to you look up and you'll see

thats right look up to the top the lakers and the celtics???

they might as well give up.

Now Dallas boy I wouldnt start slinging insults Especially when you cant hold your own

You better shut your white boy mouth before your butt gets owned

peace.




----Ouch thats what you get for messing with a cali girls team. YOU KNOW! Laker pride baby! I wear my colors and I wear them proudly. Represent!

No comments: